Retail Audit Services
As one a leading UK retail audit companies our nationwide team of retail auditors can check practically any aspect of your business and give you immediate feedback through a retail compliance checking service. Our team can work on a covert basis to capture sensitive information or visit your locations openly to monitor compliance with pre-set standards.
Our in-store observational audit services can help you to:
- Review adherence to brand guidelines and company standards
- Check product promotions and campaign activity
- Understand retail compliance
- Conduct evidence gathering exercises for regulatory requirements
- Review placement and understand stock availability in store
- Check staffing levels and access to customer support
Retail audits can be conducted as a one off exercise or as part of a rolling programme.
Our data capture ensures that audit and compliance teams get the right level of information to support internal measurement frameworks and our field team operates with a nationwide reach, making frequent audits economically viable for your company. Once the audit visits/reports have been completed we provide you online access to our web based reporting platform where you can review the reports in relation to your audit or compliance monitoring survey.
Bespoke requirements can be fulfilled by a small team of our own experienced handpicked field associates to complete the audit work, releasing you from time consuming report completion.
What you will get from the visits we conduct:
High Quality Mystery Shopping Reports – At the end of the retail audit or compliance visit you will have access to our online reports branded to your company. See the mystery shopping report examples here.
Broad Coverage – With national coverage and highly trained field assessors, our retail audits will provide you with an independent measurement.
Robust evidence capture – Our client pack reports can contain images, video, audio recordings and we apply a second tier of quality control checking to ensure any scoring in relation to an audit is justified with relevant and detailed feedback. See how linking compliance audits to customer satisfaction can improve performance store performance.
Retail Audit Checklist
- Validate key products lines are available on shelves
- Check merchandise labelling for accuracy
- Check brand placement/promotional compliance and POS material
- Monitor price movements and benchmark competitors
- Check packaging and display for regulatory compliance
“Maintaining the highest levels of service is paramount in our customer offer and Tern are key in enabling us to track service and build accountability into our personnel management." ...
We are happy to offer a free no obligation consultation