We provide in-depth mystery shopping research for banks, building societies and financial services companies. Whether you’re evaluating interactions between staff and customers or reviewing the delivery of savings, investments and mortgage advice, our visits will give your compliance, audit and customer experience teams detailed customer insights.
Our mystery shopping programmes are built to look at key moments within the financial sales journey to help you understand organisational performance. We audit your organisation by capturing hard evidence to assess a range of customer service touchpoints. We do this by using either covert video mystery shopping, audio device recording or by detailed written mystery shopping reports.
Each programme we deliver is a made-to-measure fit, so whether you’re a bank, building society or other financial services organisation the criteria will be a match for your needs.
Our financial services coverage
- Building Society and bank branches
- Financial call centres mystery shopping
- Home visits and financial appointments
- Insurance and insurance based products
- Online Enquiries
Financial service customer insights
With detailed evidence captured, you will be able to review any number of customer-facing scenarios. These will help you:
- Minimise the risks associated with compliance failure
- Adapt your training programmes and implement remedial action if required
- Identify at branch and team level areas of poor performance
- Ensure that organisational values are embedded with the business
- Seek opportunities to improve the consumer journey and increase staff awareness of the importance of a consumer-centric approach
Evaluate the following areas of interest:
After the mystery shopper visits have been completed you will have access to a comprehensive suite of reports delivered through our online digital reporting dashboard.
If you would like to find out more or see our reporting platform in action why not contact us. Our experienced financial services mystery shopping experts will be happy to support you.