What our Shoppers have to say…
Tern jobs are the best…reports are straightforward and there’s always someone on either email or the phone to assist with problems which arise. I hope to be able to carry out lots more jobs with you guys in the future. – Julie
Helpful on phone, helpful via email, informative and quick to pay. – Dave
Are you wondering how to become a mystery shopper… if so read on!
If you become a mystery shopper with Tern you will be paid to contribute to the improvement of customer service in the UK.
Mystery Shopping is a covert service so interactions with our clients are made with you posing as if you are a ‘normal customer’. After you have made the visit you will record what you have observed during your visit using our online reporting system and attaching any necessary evidence (video, photograph, receipt, audio file etc.).
Whether you are making an enquiry about financial services, purchasing goods in a high-street retail store or visiting a health club, the reports you complete are ultimately used by our clients to make important business decisions so they must be detailed and accurate.
5 Reasons to Become a Mystery Shopper
- We offer weekly payments for you to visit top brands that you already love!
- You are able to create your own schedule, you can do as much or as little work as you like.
- On top of extra cash, you will earn free meals, family days out or even new clothes!
- We have a huge variety of Jobs available! Some of which, you can complete from your own home!
- As a Mystery Shopper, you will make a real difference in the Customer Experience on your local High Street.
Click here to become a Mystery ShopperBecome a Mystery Shopper