Our mystery shopping programmes are enabling fast food retailers, convenience stores and forecourts find ways to increase revenue and focus on customer growth by benchmarking service standards.
As the lines between these big growth sectors become more blurred competition mounts for disposable spend, companies are increasing their focus on the quality of the customer journey and speed of service to seek further efficiencies. Many are choosing to do this by gathering detailed mystery shopping insights.
Our clients can review standards through both company-wide results and a more granular approach via regions, areas and individual location. Our custom-built F&B, convenience and forecourt programmes are designed to look at decisive points in customer experience to give a clear picture of what is happening within operational networks.
With the food service sector set to be worth £56.3bn by 2019 Source: http://www.hrzns.com/ there is clear evidence that our changing lifestyles mean that we are increasingly focusing on speed and convenience as the most important determining factors within our daily shopping routines.
Our approach to the fast food, convenience and forecourt sector
Our mystery shoppers complete detailed convenience mystery shopping surveys which can vary depending on the format offer and overarching objectives. Our team will build a custom mystery shop survey which fits your needs and provide you with regular insights updates which can tell you the story behind the numbers.
Customer measurement areas
- Brand standards (brand audits)
- Promotional activity and POS (fast food, convenience, forecourts)
- Customer service standards
- Cleanliness, housekeepingand presentation
- Quality of food and beverages if applicable
- Retail standards (retail audits)
With detailed customer insights you can
- Understand missed sales opportunities and implement training for improvement
- Identify at store level opportunities to improve overall service
- Monitor marketing campaign deployment at store level
- Seek opportunities to improve the overall customer service journey
After the visits/reports have been completed you will have access to a comprehensive suite of mystery shopping reports delivered through our fully customisable digital reporting dashboard.
You’ll be supported by an experienced management team which has a deep understanding of fast food, convenience and forecourt insights with all the benefits they can bring.