Tern offers a comprehensive mystery shopping new home buying service. As part of our mystery shopper service for housebuilders, property developers and estate agents, we are able to provide a unique approach to meet the needs of your brand. From new home enquiries, through to the show home viewings and marketing suite assessments. Our mystery shoppers are conducting visits as prospective home buyers and house sellers to help gather insights on your agents and sales processes.
We can also provide you with an analysis of your peers in the form of housebuilder competitor surveys, allowing us to feedback on marketing incentives and any new services which are being offered.
Measuring marketing suite performance
Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions we make and to provide customers with the greatest comfort during the buying process, there are a number of different areas your sales team should be comfortable discussing.
Measuring the new build sales process
- Benefits to the customer of buying a New Home
- Show home customer journey and the house viewing process
- Explanation of sales incentives and purchasing methods
- Knowledge of Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Sales representative knowledge of Quality Assurance,National House Building Council (NHBC)
- Snagging checks on completion
- Fixtures and fittings and enhancements
- Price negotiation techniques and deal closure
- Reservation and cancellation knowledge
Understanding housing development site standards
- Adherence to site safety requirements
- Staffing levels and visibility of representatives
- Health and safety signage and notices
- Parking and ease of access.
- Marketing suite and sales centre audits
Insights for property management companies
We don’t just stop there though our specialist insights services are also used by property management companies. These can include anything from car parks to shared office spaces and services apartments.