Our automotive mystery shopping visits are used by car dealerships and manufacturers. Whether it’s assessing car showroom standards, service desk knowledge or the selling skills of the dealership representatives, the evidence we gather puts you in the driving seat of your customer experience.
Our automotive mystery shopping programmes are built to look at key moments within the customer journey to help you understand and evaluate a range of factors. With new car registrations still in a dynamic growth period ensure that you maximise your business and sales potential with greater insights on dealership performance.
Each automotive insights programme that we deliver is made-to-measure to fit the requirements of your manufacturer or dealership model.
How we conduct the automotive mystery shopping visits
We can audit your business whether you’re a vehicle showroom, tyre service centre or other associated automotive provider. We do this by using either video mystery shopping, audio recording or detailed written mystery shopping surveys.
Customer touchpoints we cover:
- The car buying journey, showroom standards and presentation
- Test drive and product knowledge
- Finance options and dealership event incentives
- Aftersalesquality checking
With this data you can:
- Understand missed sales opportunities and implement training for improvement.
- Identify at dealership level, areas of non-compliance and poor service
- Verify that advertising campaigns are launched on time and executed properly
- Seek opportunities to improve the consumer journey from the initial enquiry
How we deliver automotive insights:
After the visits/reports have been completed you will have access to a comprehensive suite of automotive mystery shopping reports delivered through our fully customisable digital dashboard.
You’ll be supported by an experienced management team which has a deep understanding of mystery shopping insights and the benefits they bring.