Are you looking for a job that allows you to work when you choose, doing only the jobs you choose with the potential for free dining experiences, days out and shopping opportunities? These are just some of the benefits of being a mystery shopper for Tern, one of the UK’s principal mystery shopping agencies. Find out more below about why you should be a mystery shopper for Tern.
Why you should be a Mystery Shopper?
Every time you visit a bank, eat at a restaurant or go shopping – you will want to receive the best customer service possible. Tern has been working with big name brands throughout the UK for over 25 years – with over 20,000 mystery shoppers providing feedback on customer service.
Being a mystery shopper can be hugely exciting – like taking on a secret mission – with the benefit of you being able to choose when you do it, where you do it, and being paid for it. Additionally, if you choose your mission wisely you may receive a meal, a special day out or a test drive of a sports car – what is not to love!
The points below are just some of the reasons why our mystery shoppers love their jobs so much:
- Tern currently offers approx. 40,000 jobs assignments a year to its mystery shoppers – giving you many options to choose from;
- You will have the opportunity to work with national brands across many industries. Whether your interests include the satisfaction of getting the best financial deal, staying in luxury hotels or enjoying retail therapy – you can tailor your assignments to your lifestyle – it won’t even feel like work;
- You can select when you wish to take on mystery shopping assignments and where – offering complete flexibility – allowing you to manage how much or how little work you wish to complete;
- Every assignment is clearly set out with easy online reporting (using mobile-friendly software so it can be done on any device), making providing feedback simple.
Mystery Shopping for Tern
Mystery shoppers at Tern are also promised the following – giving you even more reason to choose to work with us:
- Tern offers fair rates of pay for all assignments;
- Tern is recognised as the fastest paying firm in the industry with weekly pay runs ensuring you are promptly paid for any work completed;
- Tern’s dedicated admin team are on hand to support you by email or telephone – making the mystery shopping experience as easy as possible.
If these benefits of being a mystery shopper don’t already persuade you to be a mystery shopper, or if you would like to simply know more about being a mystery shopper for Tern – get in touch with our team today.
If you would like to join us you can apply online – with instant feedback on your application so you can start straight away!